Monday, October 27, 2008

Don Draper on SNL

Hey everyone,

Mike and I have returned in one piece from the Big Apple. I'm still catching up on stuff, so its going to be a bit before my review of Mad Men is up. In the meantime, in case you missed it, here's two choice MM-related sketches from Jon Hamm's turn as SNL host.

First is a helpful guide on how to be like Don Draper:



They also did a straight MM parody, which I thought was almost perfect. I saw almost because I HATE the A-Holes. They're not funny at all and I think here they ruin an otherwise spot-on Mad Men parody. However, I especially enjoyed Will Forte's Pete and Casey Wilson's Joan. I'm not sure about that new girl they got to play Peggy, though...



Bonus Political Impressions:

From the Thursday show, the two best SNL political impressions of the last decade, side-by-side:

No comments: